Year of the Dragon

Happy New Year everyone! 2011 was life changing, I can only imagine what 2012 has in store for not only myself but those around me. Resolutions are overrated, period. Instead I like to think of them as life goals/bucket list items because I have so many. Adding to my list this year is learning to surf and rock climb as well as climb as many mountains as possible. Let the games begin.. Even though I am not Chinese I find their Astrology calendar incredibly fascinating. Mainly this year because it's the 'Year of the Dragon' !


"The Dragon is the fifth sign in the Chinese Horoscope and signifies luck. He is a symbol of power and good fortune that commands respect."

Here are some of my dragon favorites. 


You can purchase this piece on Etsy Dragon Necklace




How to draw a dragon

one of life's real life dragons.. the dragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment